Acta Finance Wallet Connector Update Provides Enhanced User Experience with Avalanche Core Integration
At Acta Finance, we’re continuously striving to provide the best user experience for our community both present and future. Our latest development of the ActaFi Testnet focused on a new wallet connector, to offer increased utility and cater to a broader audience. Today we want to delve into the integration of Acta Finance’s Wallet Connector Update with Avalanche Core and explore why this development is essential for Acta Finance users, particularly with our Token Generation Event (TGE) on the horizon.
Acta Finance’s Wallet Connector Update:
As mentioned in our New Wallet Connector Announcement, our updated wallet connector offers several key features, including:
- A library for multiple wallets: Supporting multiple wallets in a library simplifies the management of digital assets for users.
- Direct hardware wallet support: We wanted to acknowledge the importance of security, so our wallet connector directly supports hardware wallets, allowing users to securely store and manage their assets with Acta Finance.
- Accessible on multiple browsers: In the spirit of flexibility, our updated wallet connector can be accessed on various browsers, ensuring convenience in managing digital assets on Acta Finance, regardless of the user’s location.
Avalanche Core Overview:
The updated ActaFi Wallet Connector will now integrate with Avalanche (AVAX) Core, a comprehensive Web3 wallet designed for the Avalanche network. Available as a non-custodial browser extension and a mobile application compatible with Android and iOS, Core enables seamless interaction with Web3 and on-the-go asset management.
Core’s standout features include:
- Native Bridge: Compatible with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum ERC-20 tokens.
- In-built DEX: Allows users to swap hundreds of tokens.
- Ledger wallet compatibility: Offers additional security.
- Portfolio dashboard: Tracks investments.
- NFT management: Supports holding and managing NFTs native to the Avalanche C-Chain.
Something we’d like to note here is that these are just several features that stand out to us personally–Core is brilliant and definitely worth checking out yourself (https://core.app/)
So what is the Significance of this Integration to Acta Finance Users?
Well, for starters:
- Enhanced User Experience: The update provides a seamless and user-friendly experience, making it easier for Acta Finance users to manage and access their digital assets.
- Increased Security: By integrating with Core, Acta Finance further bolsters the security of users’ digital assets by supporting hardware wallets and offering Ledger wallet compatibility.
- Broader Ecosystem Access: Core’s extensive compatibility with various blockchain assets and networks expands the utility of Acta Finance, enabling users to access and interact with a wider range of digital assets.
- TGE Success: As the Acta Finance TGE approaches, the wallet connector update and Avalanche Core integration will attract more users to our ecosystem, while simultaneously supporting our goal of eventually going multi-chain. This forward-thinking and open mindset demonstrates our dedication to innovation which will hopefully lead to an even more successful TGE.
Innovation is Better Together
Acta Finance’s Wallet Connector Update integrating with Avalanche Core is a significant development because it promises to enhance the user experience on our platform. It achieves this by providing additional security, increased flexibility and freedom all while offering more utility. As the Acta Finance TGE approaches, we will continue sharing all of our development updates and in the meantime, we hope this one will not only serve as fuel to our already passionate community but begin attracting additional users who share our vision of a transparent, fair, and truly innovative DeFi ecosystem!
Remember to connect with us on all of our socials for the most up-to-date project news and information!